Paris and Nicole’s Playdate Plan

Paris and Nicole’s Playdate Plan

Paris Hilton has apparently caught the baby bug. She’s dreaming of a child who can grow up to be best friends with Nicole Richie’s soon-to-be-here baby.

She tells People, “Nicole and I have been playing together since we were two years old. I was just telling her, ‘I want a baby so that our babies can play together.’”

Problem is – she doesn’t even have a boyfriend right now! Although, with stars going to other countries and bringing back swarms of children, it may just be easier to do than she thinks. All she needs is a visa and enough money to bribe a small country – oh wait, she has that already doesn’t she?

I’m sorry, but I’m having enough time seeing Nicole as a mommy – can you actually see party-girl Paris settling down? Well, chances are, she’ll beat out Britney for “Mom of the Year”.

0 yorum:

paris hilton washing a car in burger commercial sexy paris hilton on couch with stockings